Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Rules:

Go down

Moderator Rules: Empty Moderator Rules:

Post  BrokenGlass Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Here are the mod rules of the site IF you are chosen as mod. Also, all mods must stay active and even if you miss two days of the forum, then you shall be removed from the moderator group.

1.) Respect others.

2.) Don't get jealous of the other mods.

3.) No breaking any of the rules.

4.) Be nice to everyone.

5.) If I get any reports about you, then you're demoted.

6.) Don't spam the site, as a moderator you are not to even break one of the rules.

7.) Set a good influence.

8.) When I'm not here, make sure the forum and the chat is in steady.

9.) If someone does something bad, give them a warning like if they swore go to their profile and click on warnings and click on give warning and type in (Swearing)(Major) or (Swearing)(Minor) or (Swearing)(Eccesive) or anything else they do wrong.

10.) If they have 3 warnings or more before 2 weeks, it's a 24 hour ban, if they keep breaking rules, ban them for 3 days then it's a week and then it is 2 weeks and on and on if they keep on breaking rules.

11.) When I check the MCP, and I'll explain that later, and you go on a banning streak, I can check the MCP and see what all of you mods have bean doing and if it's anything bad, you will be demoted and never become moderator again.

12.) What I say goes.

13.) The rest is your free will.....

14.) Here is how you give a warning.

Go to user's profile,

go to where it says user notes, and then type in this information.

Profile Warning: (Swearing)(Major)

Proof: (Paste the url of where they broke a rule here)

Warning Giver: (Put your username)

Reporter: (If someone reported that user, put there name here, or if you noticed it, then just put your username again)

That is how you do the warnings and I go over them every week.

{Moderators}

Pooky

Dan
BrokenGlass
BrokenGlass
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down