Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistant's/Mod Updates:

+4
xRecoNx
BeSeRkEr123
Stadd
BrokenGlass
8 posters

Go down

Assistant's/Mod Updates: Empty Assistant's/Mod Updates:

Post  BrokenGlass Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 am

Well, I have been doing some thinking, and now Assistants can delete topics, delete posts, edit posts, move topics, and lock topics. Make sure if you are an Assistant and you have this power, don't abuse it, because I check the admin control panel everyday, and if I go through the assistant logs and see what you deleted or done anything againts your power, you will be perminately banned by IP, and kicked off assistants. Mods have this same power, but they can ban and other things like that I installed lately, have fun!
BrokenGlass
BrokenGlass
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Assistant's/Mod Updates: Empty Re: Assistant's/Mod Updates:

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Ok this is going to turn out badly I am thinking. I am not so found of assistants getting moderator privilages.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:47 pm

ismAILDo5 wrote:Ok this is going to turn out badly I am thinking. I am not so found of assistants getting moderator privilages.

Yeah ismAILDo5 IS right because if an assistant becomes a moderator then that won't be good. By the way RiseStopper / Cleanator locked up my thread just because IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FLAMMING AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GETTING OUT OF HAND when it wasn't and I tried telling the other users that I actually wouldn't come often but DIDN'T LISTEN AND LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE THINKING I WAS SPEAKING IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE see thats why ismAILDo5 is right assistants becoming moderators unbelievable. See that BroKenGlass, assistants becoming moderators I do remember RiseStopper / Cleanator locking up my thread it was cruelty and unfair to me. So ismAILDo5 is right that is going to turn out baddly no kidding.

Stadd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Stadd wrote:
ismAILDo5 wrote:Ok this is going to turn out badly I am thinking. I am not so found of assistants getting moderator privilages.

Yeah ismAILDo5 IS right because if an assistant becomes a moderator then that won't be good. By the way RiseStopper / Cleanator locked up my thread just because IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FLAMMING AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GETTING OUT OF HAND when it wasn't and I tried telling the other users that I actually wouldn't come often but DIDN'T LISTEN AND LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE THINKING I WAS SPEAKING IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE see thats why ismAILDo5 is right assistants becoming moderators unbelievable. See that BroKenGlass, assistants becoming moderators I do remember RiseStopper / Cleanator locking up my thread it was cruelty and unfair to me. So ismAILDo5 is right that is going to turn out baddly no kidding.

I am not talking about them becoming moderator, I am talking about some of the mod commands they have.

And if they locked your thread then it is their choice. It doesn't matter if you thought it was flaming or not. If you have a problem take it up with a mod or admin.

Back to top Go down

Post  BeSeRkEr123 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Well,then what's the point of having Mod when Assistant is basically mod?

BeSeRkEr123

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:12 pm

ismAILDo5 wrote:
Stadd wrote:

I am not talking about them becoming moderator, I am talking about some of the mod commands they have.

And if they locked your thread then it is their choice. It doesn't matter if you thought it was flaming or not. If you have a problem take it up with a mod or admin.

I know well if he makes the assistants more stuff that mods and admins have thats like they are going to become a mod and then an admin.
Plus RiseStopper / Cleanator locked up the thread and now it makes that problem look like that RiseStopper / Cleanator abused his powers.
Also for some reason my forum signiture is wrong and I didn't put that there it was definately different than that.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:13 pm

An assistant has limited powers. They cannot ban and do stuff like that. Read Broken's post to see what they can do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Stadd wrote:
ismAILDo5 wrote:
Stadd wrote:

I know well if he makes the assistants more stuff that mods and admins have thats like they are going to become a mod and then an admin.
Plus RiseStopper / Cleanator locked up the thread and now it makes that problem look like that RiseStopper / Cleanator abused his powers.
Also for some reason my forum signiture is wrong and I didn't put that there it was definately different than that.

Becoming an assistant does nothing towards you becoming a moderator I know this.

Back to top Go down

Post  xRecoNx Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm

ismAILDo5 wrote:An assistant has limited powers. They cannot ban and do stuff like that. Read Broken's post to see what they can do.

Exact-a-mundo...Assistants assist not moderate...
xRecoNx
xRecoNx
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Stadd I swear you have problems. The reason I locked your thread because you came back. Really does not take a smart person to think about that. You made a thread saying you were leaving and look were your at right now. So I locked the thread.
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Cleanator wrote:Stadd I swear you have problems. The reason I locked your thread because you came back. Really does not take a smart person to think about that. You made a thread saying you were leaving and look were your at right now. So I locked the thread.

Don't flame I only said I was going to be here less often you don't even know what I'm talking about either and you didn't understand like the others on that one thread. Also ismAILDo5 I know assistants can't ban too so I know this also. This thread is getting out of hand now someone should lock this thread because it looks like someone forgot to lock this thread when they posted this.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Stadd wrote:
Cleanator wrote:Stadd I swear you have problems. The reason I locked your thread because you came back. Really does not take a smart person to think about that. You made a thread saying you were leaving and look were your at right now. So I locked the thread.

Don't flame I only said I was going to be here less often you don't even know what I'm talking about either and you didn't understand like the others on that one thread. Also ismAILDo5 I know assistants can't ban too so I know this also. This thread is getting out of hand now someone should lock this thread because it looks like someone forgot to lock this thread when they posted this.

Noobs these days... Flaming is insulting a person like calling him/her a name... Get your facts right before saying stuff. This is why you are not smart enough to relize why I locked the thread. I SAID IT 100 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Cleanator wrote:
Stadd wrote:

Noobs these days... Flaming is insulting a person like calling him/her a name... Get your facts right before saying stuff. This is why you are not smart enough to relize why I locked the thread. I SAID IT 100 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats what you were doing and ismAILDo5 told me "SHUTUP!" so he flamed at me. Also now your flamming so please don't do that ok that isn't nice. EDIT: Please don't call me a noob either that isn't nice either.

Last edited by Stadd on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding in something else too)

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Pooky Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Stop arguing in this thread in particular please.
Pooky
Pooky

Number of posts : 78

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Yeah we should stop fighting now ok RiseStopper / Cleanator so lets stop arguing ok.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Tundra Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 pm

This is assistant and mod updates whats with the war?

Shadow Tundra

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Well it's a war were ..... well it's like the east and west but on a forum. It's called (Freedom of Hope) it's like the Irken Empire vs Irken Rebels if you've been on deviant art of course so it's between Cleanator aka RiseStopper and I Stadd unless you want to join my side then it will be 2 vs 1 then we'll both be un-stoppable (only if you want) He'll never win or ever stop will he man this will be difficult.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Balddude Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Stadd wrote:Well it's a war were ..... well it's like the east and west but on a forum. It's called (Freedom of Hope) it's like the Irken Empire vs Irken Rebels if you've been on deviant art of course so it's between Cleanator aka RiseStopper and I Stadd unless you want to join my side then it will be 2 vs 1 then we'll both be un-stoppable (only if you want) He'll never win or ever stop will he man this will be difficult.

Stadd, no offence, but you are really getting irritating. This is a forums for god sake, what is the point of arguing? I can tell from Risestopper's that he really doesn't want to continue this redundant argument. Why do you keep crying over spoit milk? In my opinion, just shut up and forget about the whole issue, and stop flaming the mod/assistant update thread. You are not even supposed to post here. That is my two cent. afro
Balddude
Balddude
Major Activity

Number of posts : 194
Location : California (where I was born), Singapore (where I am now)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 pm

EDIT: *sigh* Balddude I wasn't flamming this thread I'm trying to explain to RiseStopper / Cleanator about the thread I was on. Also you said "shut up" to me. Don't flame thats not nice don't say that please. ADD: I'm not crying over spilt milk and I'm not getting irritating either your just saying that and what does this have to do with this thread. Balddude thats just spam don't make useless posts. I mean ismAILDo5 is right about assistants getting moderator abilitys. Also I mean assistants can report to moderators to say if they think if it's flamming or something bad that they should lock, delete, or edit a post assistants should just report to moderators instead of locking, deleting, or editing a post. It's just if they lock, delete, or edit a post when they think something is thats just bad. Assistants like RiseStopper / Cleanator are just not ready yet to use those ablities they should just practice and get ready to become a moderator instead of giving them those abilities.

Last edited by Stadd on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in another sentence)

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenGlass Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:55 pm

No more spamming mon my thread. Next person gets a 24 hour ban.
BrokenGlass
BrokenGlass
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down