Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Space Trooper

+2
Cantbeatme
Stadd
6 posters

Go down

About Space Trooper Empty About Space Trooper

Post  Stadd Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 pm

If anyone has played Space Trooper then tell me how the game is. Space Trooper is a beta to Starbase Defender the full version. But I had trouble trying to play Starbase Defender on shockwave.com. So I have installed Shockwave on Adobe.com but I think not all of the versions. Well only some of the versions but not all of the versions. If anyone can help me out on how to play Starbase Defender please tell me how. Anyways heres the link to Space Trooper I found a site for anyone to play Space Trooper.

The link to Space Trooper: http://www.gungamezone.com/play-10045-spacetrooper.html

note: Remember this is only a beta so the highest zone you can get to is zone 5. You can also change the keys around however you like. What I suggest is that for jump put that key as space because to jump is right click and that will bring up the options menu and will stop the game unless you left click not on the options window. So If you have any ideas on how to help me out so I'd be able to play Starbase Defender then that would be nice. So please help me out so I can play Starbase Defender. Space Trooper and Starbase Defender are 3D FPS ( First Person Shooter ) types. So any advice would be accepted so please give me any suggestions on how to be able to play Starbase Defender. Stadd

Stadd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

About Space Trooper Empty Re: About Space Trooper

Post  Cantbeatme Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Works fine for me. Just says its updating shockwave. Thought i didnt play the game >.>
Cantbeatme
Cantbeatme

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Heirarc Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:51 am

Lol this i an alrite game..but wish it had more lvlz

Heirarc

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Well of course it's not supposed to have all the levels because it's just a beta didn't you read it? Well it's supposed to be a beta because Starbase Defender is the actual game so that one game is the real deal.

Stadd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 pm

I dont like it by 1st glance sorry -_-
Shinobi
Shinobi
Member Poster

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Ader453 Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 am

I can't play this game, which sounds really cool, because, just ONE reason. It is also the biggest reason of all. I don't have Shockwave, because I run FireFox, and FireFox can't run Shockwave yet, but I think over time it will be developed fully for FireFox too.
-Ader453 pirat

Ader453

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Random-Silhouette Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 am

Ader I run shockwave based games all the time with Firefox. It works perfectly for me.
Random-Silhouette
Random-Silhouette

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum