Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe your typical day

+2
Balddude
Dan
6 posters

Go down

Describe your typical day Empty Describe your typical day

Post  Dan Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 pm

I wake up around 6:00 AM. Take a shower, get dressed, eat, and I'm out to school at 7:20 AM. Go to school, get through my classes, get back. I usually get on the cp for a bit, then other stuff. Weekends vary.

Dan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Describe your typical day Empty Re: Describe your typical day

Post  Balddude Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Well, a typical weekday for me would be:

Wake up at 6:00am.

Dress up, brush my teeth, wash my face, and off to school at 6:15am.

School on Mondays, Wednesday end at 3:15pm.

School on Tuesdays, Thursdays end at 6:30pm (due to extra co-curricular activities (Which in my case is Field hockey.))

School on Friday is a quick day, so ends at 1pm.

After a schoolday, if I have the time, I would take a nap for about 2 hours. Then I would watch TV, eat dinner, do my homeowork, and then sleep.

A typical weekend for me would be:

Wake up at 6:00am to take a 3kd jog around the nearby river. (Only on Sundays since I have hockey on Saturday morning.)

Take a shower.

Play some PT or GOW2.

Then do homework or slack for the rest of the day. Depends really. afro
Balddude
Balddude
Major Activity

Number of posts : 194
Location : California (where I was born), Singapore (where I am now)
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Similar but I go to school around 8:25 and school starts at 8:30 when I go to school, then I say "good morning" to the crossing guard then get to school and wait for school to start at the 1st beginning recess at school I do work go to math class go back to my class, then we go to lunch sometimes after the the 2nd recess ends sometimes I run quickly to go to the restroom if I don't use it sometimes I'd need to get through math class until math class is over then I'd go use the restroom then usually I'd sit on the bench near the cafateria with all the other kids that are eating their lunch, sometimes I'd eat something if a person gives me something they don't want, also at lunch I'm not hungry then I go out to recess then when it's over then I would go back to class, do other work thats assigned, then last recess I'd go out to recess for the last time that day, then go back inside class, then write down the homework (sometimes I don't have alot of homework or not any homework) then do some homework or go onto the computer, then come here on the forum and post a little bit, and playing ultrakillz, and PawnTactics, and other games I play. Not including weekends on Saterday, and Sunday, and holidays because I go on to the forums, and play the games I play. So usually those are my days.

Stadd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  JangBang Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:43 pm

wake up turn my swag on...look in the mirror and say whatsup

JangBang

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenGlass Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Wake up, take a shower, go to work, sass at my boss, come home, get on Strike Gamer, go to sleep.... Laughing
BrokenGlass
BrokenGlass
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixon Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Wake up,Take a shower,Brush my teeth,Get dressed,Play on the computer for a few minutes,Leave for work,Come back home and relax Razz

Dixon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum