Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Name

+3
Dan
Balddude
Cleanator
7 posters

Go down

New Name Empty New Name

Post  Cleanator Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Well on PG my name was RiseStopper but after 1 day someone got my account. So I made Cleanator and I asked BrokenGlass to change my name. You guys have to call me Clean now! Wink
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

New Name Empty Re: New Name

Post  Balddude Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 am

Whatsup Albert. I am never calling you rise or clean, because Albert's your name, and PT is your game. afro
Balddude
Balddude
Major Activity

Number of posts : 194
Location : California (where I was born), Singapore (where I am now)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:50 am

Mr.Clean? Neutral

Dan

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post  itches Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 am

Lol dan.

itches
Medium Poster

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am

Dan wrote:Mr.Clean? Neutral

Yea I clean out the noobs like you. Very Happy lol jk
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 am

Cleanator wrote:Well on PG my name was RiseStopper but after 1 day someone got my account. So I made Cleanator and I asked BrokenGlass to change my name. You guys have to call me Clean now! Wink

Well I see locking up that thread I made. Well that curse is the worst you see now RiseStopper / Cleanator there is a huge curse so you did get caught by the curse. Don't worry that happened to me on another account on another site. It was roblox see that someone must had got into my account and changed it. They must had changed it probley I think I don't know I couldn't get my account back on roblox so I had to use my old account (Stadd) my other one on roblox is (StaddScout) so I won't come there unless they get my account back. So now you know what happened to me when that happened on roblox when I ended up as a guest when I entered a game on my account (StaddScout) then I tried my best to retrieve my account back but I failed so now the moderator (Mr.DoomBringer) will have to tell me what my code is but says (can't do that use the password reset). So that happened to me on roblox and now that isn't good at least I've got here instead now.

Stadd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:24 am

Ok now this is just spam. Just stop posting here if your going to get off topic. I locked your thread because you said you were going to leave and you came back. Just calm down and take something. I am going to lock this thread due to people getting off topic. I think everyone got the point about my new name.

----------

*Locks Thread*
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Pooky Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Or you can delete the spam posts.

*Unlocks*
Pooky
Pooky

Number of posts : 78

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:22 pm

That is spam? Man I never really thought that was spam. Don't get angry stay calm and don't flame that isn't appropriate. Ok and btw thanks for unlocking the thread sometimes people don't always understand.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  xRecoNx Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Ea banned all my accounts for

(Grudge) ((major)) >.>
xRecoNx
xRecoNx
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Stadd wrote:That is spam? Man I never really thought that was spam. Don't get angry stay calm and don't flame that isn't appropriate. Ok and btw thanks for unlocking the thread sometimes people don't always understand.

Yea it is spam. Your posting stupid stuff like your doing now. Stop getting off topic...
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:16 pm

no it's not spam and thats not nice cut that out ok I know with your name dude just be lucky that someone had gotten into my account changed my forum signiture it's not stupid what I'm posting why does people have to ruin my time here why just why, I'm mean thats just not good. Thats really cruel for other people to waste my time too.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Cleanator wrote:
Stadd wrote:That is spam? Man I never really thought that was spam. Don't get angry stay calm and don't flame that isn't appropriate. Ok and btw thanks for unlocking the thread sometimes people don't always understand.

Yea it is spam. Your posting stupid stuff like your doing now. Stop getting off topic...

Edit: added quotes. No it's not spam and thats not nice cut that out, your name thats changed, just be lucky that someone had gotten into my account changed my forum signiture it's not stupid what I'm posting. Why do people have to ruin my time at sites just why, I'm mean thats just not good. Thats also really cruel to other people that get there time wasted too by someone or a few people. I also had to figure my other signiture that I first had and also had to type it in too.

So now I'm not getting alot off topic ok because at one part I made it go with the topic plus locking the topic after you post it would be a good idea. OTHER EDIT: Sorry for making 2 posts that was an accident.

Last edited by Stadd on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add quotes and someother parts)

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Stadd wrote:
Cleanator wrote:Well on PG my name was RiseStopper but after 1 day someone got my account. So I made Cleanator and I asked BrokenGlass to change my name. You guys have to call me Clean now! Wink

Well I see locking up that thread I made. Well that curse is the worst you see now RiseStopper / Cleanator there is a huge curse so you did get caught by the curse. Don't worry that happened to me on another account on another site. It was roblox see that someone must had got into my account and changed it. They must had changed it probley I think I don't know I couldn't get my account back on roblox so I had to use my old account (Stadd) my other one on roblox is (StaddScout) so I won't come there unless they get my account back. So now you know what happened to me when that happened on roblox when I ended up as a guest when I entered a game on my account (StaddScout) then I tried my best to retrieve my account back but I failed so now the moderator (Mr.DoomBringer) will have to tell me what my code is but says (can't do that use the password reset). So that happened to me on roblox and now that isn't good at least I've got here instead now.

Stadd wrote:forum signiture

Yea your talking about another topic. That is spam... Also it is signature for the heads up.
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Cleanator wrote:
Stadd wrote:

Stadd wrote:forum signiture

Yea your talking about another topic. That is spam... Also it is signature for the heads up.

Dude that post is the same thing of what your talking about ok.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Maybe if you can read I would not have to repeat myself. Ok this is getting out of hand. Pooky I know I can edit post, but there is really no point.

------------------
*Locks Thread*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum