Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters........

3 posters

Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters........ Empty The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters........

Post  Cantbeatme Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:02 am

Hai ader. I stalked you here. Lol jk.
But no really i did.
Haha got you again.
Jk.
but serously....
Im a newbie just lyk you xD.
Cantbeatme
Cantbeatme

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters........ Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters........

Post  BrokenGlass Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 am

Ok, I will cahnge it.
BrokenGlass
BrokenGlass
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters........ Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters........

Post  Cantbeatme Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:51 am

this was ment to be on the topic ader made...?
why is it here?
=s
Cantbeatme
Cantbeatme

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:09 pm

I don't get it. What are you talking about? I mean I really don't get it when I made a topic it only stopped me like after 3 words.

Stadd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum