Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THATS IT IM OUT OF HERE!

+5
SolidSnake
Pooky
Neo
Dan
Stadd
9 posters

Go down

THATS IT IM OUT OF HERE! Empty THATS IT IM OUT OF HERE!

Post  Stadd Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 pm

OK! now when BroKenGlass / TechMan and I were friends I messed up his friendship with his girlfriend. Then he IP Banned me and my account was permenently banned on the online forums. He tried to unban it and change the IP on it but failed to unban my account. So on UltraKillz this player that used to be my friend's user name was (DOOMBRINGER) and he came here and he was a guest and when h came back he said the site sucks! SO I GUESS HE WAS RIGHT GUESS WHAT HE SAID THIS SITE SUCKS! IM LEAVING WHY DO I DESERVE TO BE HERE I DON'T SO BROKENGLASS YOU CAN PERMENENTLY BAN MY ACCOUNT IF YOU WANT! I'LL BE ON HISSING WORMS IF YOU NEED ME. I'M LEAVING HERE UNLESS I COME BACK AND WHEN I COME HERE NO ONE IS HERE! I'M A FREAKEN MONSTER OS WHY SHOULD I EVER HAVE MET BROKENGLASS / TECHMAN IN THE FIRST PLACE! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! I'M JUST USELESS TO SO GOOD BYE EVERYONE.

ps: STARBASE DEFENDER DOESN'T WORK ON SHOCKWAVE.COM AND IT NEVER WOULD WORK EVEN IF I TRIED!

Stadd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

THATS IT IM OUT OF HERE! Empty Re: THATS IT IM OUT OF HERE!

Post  Dan Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 am

No advertising. It's your choice to leave, but at least follow the rules on your farewell thread.

Dan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 am

Dan wrote:No advertising. It's your choice to leave, but at least follow the rules on your farewell thread.
Hahahaha epic owned.

Sorry, well goodbye
Neo
Neo
Graphics Crew Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-02-02

http://www.pawnstudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 pm

thanks. Now thank you for rubbing it. So just what you need me. You don't need me you really don't if your just going to rub it in Dan. So I suggest you don't otherwise that can reduce those chances of me comming back.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Pooky Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 pm

You must have a bad temper. Anyways, see ya.
Pooky
Pooky

Number of posts : 78

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SolidSnake Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 pm

They say the only person who can hurt you is yourself. You let yourself be affected by the stuff, it will hurt. ITS JUST THE INTERNET. If you stay strong throughout the storm, the sun will eventually shine on out. I hope you change your mind, but until then, goodbye, and have a nice life.

SolidSnake
Medium Poster

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Guys I'm leaving forever I just going to not be here often now. DOOMBRINGER is a jerk on UKZ for some reason he he gets mad easily he used to be my friend but J0K3R had told him to not be my friend anymore don't you see I need you guys to HELP me It's not the same without my UKZ buddies please get them here also that jerk DOOMBRINGER told shootudown one of my friends thats mad at me to not come here. PLEASE HELP ME I'm really not happy about this. This is a really desperate time here we need to get more people here on SG.FM. So we need them to come here right now and I don't mean later I mean NOW is the time to do it.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  xRecoNx Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Pooky1234123 wrote:You must have a bad temper. Anyways, see ya.

To long to read...i can just tell he has anger issues with all the CAP word's.
xRecoNx
xRecoNx
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BeSeRkEr123 Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 am

Get some anger manegmemt pl0x. Goodbye.

BeSeRkEr123

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Pooky Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 am

I thought you were leaving. If you stay, cool. But then you made a worthless thread. If you leave, then just leave. Don't keep posting if you're "leaving forever".
Pooky
Pooky

Number of posts : 78

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenGlass Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:49 am

Ok now wtf man. You didn't ruin anything, and you been banned on that forum. You have some serious issues with life man. You are a bi-polar kid. I don't care what you did, just leave ok, because you do this every week.
BrokenGlass
BrokenGlass
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stadd Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 pm

No I'm just mad that (DOOMBRINGER) refuses and repeatedly says "no" when I show the link for him to come to strikegamer on ultrakillz. SHOOTUDOWN is very mad at me and pretty much hates me by now. Seriously I probley won't always come here unless my (my old buddies that play UKZ come here) I got Starbase Defender to work but the graphics are messed up and I can't see anything but darkness and my hud. Btw DOOMBRINGER on UKZ told SHOOTUDOWN to NOT come here to this forum. SHOOTUDOWN is still mad at me and now has been mad at me for over a DAY now he's still mad at me I know he is because when I just come over to UKZ and when I talk to SHOOTUDOWN he'll just get mad at me. I'm not having issues with the caps lock I'm using shift because I'm trying to say whats important. REMEMBER: DO NOT make him mad otherwise he'll refuse to come here ever and tell him privately if DOOMBRINGER is in the room. The reason why not say it without telling using private talk to SHOOTUDOWN while DOOMBRINGER is in the room is because he'll say "SHOOTUDOWN don't go to that site it sucks". DOOMBRINGER had been here and he said "it sucked" so try not to say it while DOOMBRINGER is in the room while SHOOTUDOWN unless your using private chat to SHOOTUDOWN. If you want to use private chat click on that user name and then it will say in the chatbox this "whisper to (whatever name you clicked on)" and then click it and then type to that user. DOOMBRINGER and SHOOTUDOWN are usually on UKZ so you'll have alot of chances to. You might need to register if you don't have an account to log onto.

Stadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanator Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Ok This is getting out of hand and plus you are now back...

------------

*Locks Thread*
Cleanator
Cleanator
Assistant

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum