Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Stereo-Type are you?

3 posters

Go down

What Stereo-Type are you? Empty What Stereo-Type are you?

Post  Random-Silhouette Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Here is a list choose some that suit you if you wish. (Note: This are not how I feel truly about these stereo-types. Although it is how I feel about most of them.)

A Goth:
Is a devout Satanist
Is twelve years old
Kills and eats babies and small animals
Listens to Marilyn Manson (for God's sake!!)
Is always depressed and keeps Prozac sales high
Only EVER wears black
Have I left out any other uninformed, preconceived, presumptuous, stereotypical bullshit?

Punk:
A “real punk” will never stereotype themselves. To put this in perspective, have you ever heard a cheerleader say “Oh my god, I’m SO prep, that girl over there dressed in all pink is SUCH a wannabe poser.” … I doubt it…if you have, I pity you…greatly….for even knowing OF such a person. When someone’s says “Oh my god, look at that POSER!!!!” Does that honestly make them “punk” and therefore “cool?”
(( This means you cannot be "punk"))

Emo:
Emo isn't some whinny cry-baby wussy boy with an accoustic guitar and too many feelings

... no, but it is whinny wussy boys with hard core bass lines and attempts at melodic guitar riffs, accompanied by either a completely out of synch and inadequet drummer or a guy that really knows his set and would be better off solo.
(( Emo chickies are hot can't dis them.))

Chav:
Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

Townie:
A townie is a the label for a group of people who shit on the English language, wear crappy ripoff adidas clothes, have an I.Q. lower than than my nan's tits, and are as ugly as a hatfull of ass.

Other word/s for townie: scum.

Gangsta:
A wannabe thug, often illiterate and an inhabitant of a downtrodden ghetto that hangs around in "gangs"; largely associated with the African-American subculture. These try-hard wanna be "gangstas" attempt to make themselves appear like real criminals by graffiting buildings, smoking/selling drugs and trying to looking all "bad-ass and macho an'-shit, yo". An utter degradation of what true gangsters represent (see below), and street wannabe "gangsta"-types don't hold a candle to what real gangsters are.

Gangster:
The *real* gangsters are those behind organised crime; most notably the Mafia. Responsible for blackmarket trade, epsionage, organised beatings/assassinations, etc. "The Godfather" portrays the archtype of true gangsters, showing the brutality of mob beatings, shootings, running rackets and abusing woman, alcohol and everything in between. The real gansters are *not* to be confused with the aforementioned definition, commonly used as it might be.

Skater 1:
Someone who wears baggy clothes, i.e. hoodies, jeans etc. These so-called 'skaters' can't always skate, but townies like to call them skaters because they reckon it's an insult.

Skater 2: (the REAL definition) Someone who loves to skate (and can actually do it), not just some poser who thinks they are a skater just because they wear skate clothes. A skater can be anyone - grunger, goth, hippie, punk, mosher or even a stupid townie.

Prep:
Typically, this word has become a derogatory name for a guy or a girl who takes pride in the way they approach, and appear, in life. Common misconceptions about "preps" are that we are a bunch of cocky, New England elitist types who have more money than God, himself, and an inherent desire to flaunt it in the form of clothing, cars, housing, education and social standing.

Nerd:
An 'individual', i.e. a person who does not conform to society's beliefs that all people should follow trends and do what their peers do. Often highly intelligent but socially rejected because of their obsession with a given subject, usually computers. Unfortunately, nerds seem to have problems breeding, to the detriment of mankind as a whole.

Geek:
The term "geek" originally refers to the carnival performers whose act consisted of biting the heads off chickens and eating glass. Over time it came to be applied to anyone who got paid to do work considered odd or bizarre by mainstream society.

Sorry if anyone was offended. Sorry by the minor swearing. If you wish for a stereo-type to be added tell me. Now tell me what stereo-type you are. Also for fun what one am I?
Random-Silhouette
Random-Silhouette

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

What Stereo-Type are you? Empty Re: What Stereo-Type are you?

Post  SolidSnake Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Well, you have every right to post this on the forums, but I feel that this could lead to some sort of argument. Like, [Insert Username Here] is a ____. OH YEAH WELL [Insert Username Here] IS A ____ (etc.). I'm not really a stereotype and don't classify people like that, and I do not have enough information to slightly place you in a group.

SolidSnake
Medium Poster

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 pm

I don't fit to any one of this topics. I guess I'm a cross between gangster and something you haven't listed.

Dan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down