Strike Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Assisstants app

2 posters

Go down

My Assisstants app Empty My Assisstants app

Post  Blink737 Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:40 pm

1.) Are you an active members of the Strike Gamer community?Yes I am. I am going to start being active here. I feel welcomed.

2.) How old are you? (Don't lie)14

3.) Do you advertise Strike Gamer and have gotten over 5 people here?Yes, I helped get this site started a while back. I helped make it.

4.) Do you activily post in the Strike Gamer forum?Yes. I have started to in the old site I had a lot of posts but we switched so many times.

5.) Do you like our arcade? Very HappyYES I LOVE IT
Helicopter game ftw =]

6.) Do you respect all of the rules of Strike Gamer, and be willing to follow all of them at all times?Yes I do, I repect everything in this site. Give me respect I give you respect.

7.) Do you submit yourself to this usergroup and all of its rules?Yes I do. I will submitt myself fully and everything I do will be commitment.

8.) If you are chosen, will you be willing to advertise everyday you can, and if you don't you will be removed, and you must get about 3-5 people a day, can you handle that?Yes I can. Sometimes I might not get as much but I will always try my best that I can.

9.) Do you have a 50 post count or more?No I do not. But out of all the forums made for this I have a total of 100.

Blink737
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

My Assisstants app Empty Re: My Assisstants app

Post  BrokenGlass Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Accepted.

Reason: Trustworthy, and loyal.

Extra: You are a chat room moderator now, but not forum mod yet.
BrokenGlass
BrokenGlass
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-07

https://strikegamer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum